- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Majuro weather in December 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Majuro, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Majuro sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majuro in December 2019. Select a month to view Majuro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:31||18:16|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:38||18:21|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:46||18:29|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.