- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Bamako weather in December 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Bamako, Mali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bamako weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bamako in December is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Bamako sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bamako in December 2019. Select a month to view Bamako sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:38||18:04|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:46||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:53||18:17|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Mali destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details