- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Vientiane weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Vientiane, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vientiane in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Vientiane in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vientiane in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vientiane in December - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Vientiane in December?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Vientiane in December and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vientiane in December 2019. Select a month to view Vientiane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:24||17:32|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:33||17:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:40||17:44|
- Save up to 60% with Hotels.com Black Friday sale
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.