- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Wajir weather in December 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Wajir, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wajir in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Wajir in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wajir in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wajir in December - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Wajir in December?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Wajir in December and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Wajir sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wajir in December 2019. Select a month to view Wajir sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:08||18:09|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:14||18:16|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:22||18:23|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.