- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Kazakhstan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Astana weather in December 2019
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -17-17°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Astana, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Astana weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Astana in December is a very cold -9°C (16°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -17°C (1°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 17mm (0.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 13 days with some rain falling.
Astana sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Astana in December 2019. Select a month to view Astana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:55||17:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:12||17:07|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:18||17:16|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Kazakhstan
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Astana
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Popular Kazakhstan destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details