- Find cheap flights to Jersey with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
St Helier weather in December 2019
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Helier weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Helier in December is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 23% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 112mm (4.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 19 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Helier in December is 11°C (52°F).
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in December 2019. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:41||16:13|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:57||16:11|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:03||16:19|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details