- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Man weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Man, Ivory Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Man in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Man in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Man in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Man in December - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Man in December?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Man in December and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Man sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Man in December 2019. Select a month to view Man sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:27||18:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:35||18:17|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:42||18:24|
- Find the cheapest flights to Abidjan (ABJ), Ivory Coast
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Ivory Coast in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Ivory Coast in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.