- Book holidays in 2019/2020 from £71 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
San Gimignano weather in December 2019
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for San Gimignano, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in San Gimignano in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in San Gimignano in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Gimignano in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Gimignano in December - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in San Gimignano in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in San Gimignano in December and the average monthly rainfall is 73mm.
San Gimignano sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Gimignano in December 2019. Select a month to view San Gimignano sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:28||16:41|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:42||16:40|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:49||16:49|
- Save on solo escorted tours to Italy with Just You
- Book tours to Sicily, Tuscany, Italian Lakes & more
- Holiday prices start from just £849
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in Tuscany in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tuscany in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.