- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Dead Sea weather in December 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Dead Sea, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dead Sea weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dead Sea in December is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 40mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dead Sea in December 2019. Select a month to view Dead Sea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:19||16:35|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:30||16:37|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:37||16:45|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Israel destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details