- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Douglas weather in December 2019
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Douglas in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Douglas in December, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in December - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Douglas in December?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in December is 10°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in December?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Douglas in December and the average monthly rainfall is 168mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in December 2019. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:14||16:00|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:32||15:55|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:38||16:04|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.