- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Douglas weather in December 2019
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 168168 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Douglas weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Douglas in December is a cold 7°C (45°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 17% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 168mm (6.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 19 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Douglas in December is 10°C (50°F).
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in December 2019. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:14||16:00|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:32||15:55|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:38||16:04|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details