- Book all inclusive holidays to India
- Save up to 10% online with First Choice
- FREE child places & low deposits also available
Amritsar weather in December 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Amritsar, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amritsar in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Amritsar in December, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amritsar in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amritsar in December - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Amritsar in December?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Amritsar in December and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Amritsar sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amritsar in December 2019. Select a month to view Amritsar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:12||17:27|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:23||17:29|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:30||17:37|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.