- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Basse-Terre weather in December 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 248248 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Basse-Terre in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Basse-Terre in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Basse-Terre in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Basse-Terre in December - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Basse-Terre in December?
The average sea temperature around Basse-Terre in December is 27°C.
Does it rain in Basse-Terre in December?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Basse-Terre in December and the average monthly rainfall is 248mm.
Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Basse-Terre in December 2019. Select a month to view Basse-Terre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:18||17:33|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:27||17:38|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:34||17:46|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.