- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Levkas Town weather in December 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Levkas Town, Lefkas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Levkas Town weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Levkas Town in December is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 186mm (7.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Levkas Town in December is 17°C (63°F).
Levkas Town sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Levkas Town in December 2019. Select a month to view Levkas Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:36||17:16|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:49||17:16|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:55||17:25|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Greece
More Lefkas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details