- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Malia weather in December 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Malia, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Malia weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Malia in December is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 148mm (5.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Malia in December is 18°C (64°F).
Malia sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malia in December 2019. Select a month to view Malia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:08||17:06|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:20||17:07|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:27||17:15|
- Find cheap flights to Crete with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details