- Book TUI tours - new for summer 2019
- Book over escorted tours to destinations worldwide
- Including Peru, South Africa, Italy, Sri Lanka & more
Khania weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Khania, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Khania weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Khania in December is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 41% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 94mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Khania in December is 18°C (64°F).
Khania sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Khania in December 2019. Select a month to view Khania sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:14||17:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:26||17:12|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:33||17:21|
- Save up to £200 on summer beach holidays & city breaks
- Book last minute holiday deals with easyJet holidays
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Popular Crete destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details