- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Takaroa weather in December 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Takaroa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Takaroa weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Takaroa in December is a hot 30°C (86°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F).
Expect 189mm (7.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Takaroa in December is 28°C (82°F).
Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Takaroa in December 2019. Select a month to view Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:02||17:57|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:06||18:05|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:14||18:12|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details