- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Bergerac weather in December 2019
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Bergerac, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bergerac in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Bergerac in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bergerac in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bergerac in December - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bergerac in December?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Bergerac in December and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Bergerac sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bergerac in December 2019. Select a month to view Bergerac sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:15||17:19|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:29||17:18|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:36||17:26|
- Save £75 per person on ski chalet holidays in 2019/2020
- £75pp on whole chalets (£50pp for part chalets)
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.