- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Stanley weather in December 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Stanley, Falkland Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Stanley weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Stanley in December is a cool 12°C (54°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 37% of the 17 hours of daylight.
Expect 64mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Stanley in December is 8°C (46°F).
Stanley sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Stanley in December 2019. Select a month to view Stanley sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||04:32||20:50|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||04:28||21:07|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||04:36||21:12|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the Falkland Islands
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
More Falkland Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details