- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Ethiopia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Addis Ababa weather in December 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Addis Ababa in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Addis Ababa in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Addis Ababa in December?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Addis Ababa in December - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Addis Ababa in December?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Addis Ababa in December and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Addis Ababa in December 2019. Select a month to view Addis Ababa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:25||18:03|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:32||18:09|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:40||18:16|
- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.