- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
St Catherine weather in December 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for St Catherine, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Catherine in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in St Catherine in December, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Catherine in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Catherine in December - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in St Catherine in December?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in St Catherine in December and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
St Catherine sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Catherine in December 2020. Select a month to view St Catherine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:20||16:47|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:30||16:50|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:37||16:58|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Egypt
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.