- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Naama Bay weather in December 2019
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Naama Bay weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Naama Bay in December is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 78% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 4mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Naama Bay in December is 25°C (77°F).
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in December 2019. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:16||16:47|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:27||16:50|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:33||16:58|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Sharm el Sheikh
- Holidays start from just £263 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details