- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Egypt
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Dahab weather in December 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Dahab, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dahab weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dahab in December is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dahab in December is 23°C (73°F).
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahab in December 2019. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:17||16:45|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:27||16:48|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:34||16:56|
- Book low fares in the Thomas Cook Airlines winter sale
- Return flights to Cancun, Mexico from £399.99
- Return flights to Cape Town, South Africa from £449.99
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details