- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Quito weather in December 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Quito, Ecuador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Quito weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Quito in December is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 3°C (37°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 109mm (4.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Quito sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quito in December 2019. Select a month to view Quito sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:59||18:07|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:05||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:13||18:21|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Ecuador
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Discover more about Ecuador
More Ecuador destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details