- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Mbandaka weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Mbandaka, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mbandaka in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Mbandaka in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mbandaka in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mbandaka in December - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mbandaka in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Mbandaka in December and the average monthly rainfall is 122mm.
Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mbandaka in December 2019. Select a month to view Mbandaka sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:32||17:40|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:39||17:46|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:46||17:53|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Congo-Kinshasa in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Kinshasa in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.