- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Colombia
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Cucuta weather in December 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Cucuta, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cucuta in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cucuta in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cucuta in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cucuta in December - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cucuta in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cucuta in December and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Cucuta sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cucuta in December 2019. Select a month to view Cucuta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:48||17:30|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:56||17:36|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:03||17:43|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.