- Save on flight+hotel bookings with the Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Boston, New York, Orlando & more
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
Hefei weather in December 2019
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Hefei, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Wednesday 25th Dec 2019
How warm is it in Hefei in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Hefei in December, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hefei in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hefei in December - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hefei in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Hefei in December and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Hefei sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hefei in December 2019. Select a month to view Hefei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:53||17:07|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:04||17:09|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:11||17:17|
- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £451
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.