- Find cheap flights to China with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Guiyang weather in December 2019
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Guiyang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guiyang in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Guiyang in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guiyang in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guiyang in December - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guiyang in December?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Guiyang in December and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guiyang in December 2019. Select a month to view Guiyang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:24||18:00|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:34||18:03|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:41||18:11|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to China
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.