- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Fuzhou weather in December 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Fuzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fuzhou in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Fuzhou in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fuzhou in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fuzhou in December - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fuzhou in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Fuzhou in December and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Fuzhou sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fuzhou in December 2019. Select a month to view Fuzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:32||17:11|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:43||17:14|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:50||17:22|
- Book tours & holidays to China with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £449 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.