- Book tours & holidays to China with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £449 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Altay weather in December 2019
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -20-20°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Altay, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Altay in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -9°C in Altay in December, falling to -20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altay in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altay in December - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altay in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Altay in December and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Altay sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altay in December 2019. Select a month to view Altay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:35||18:18|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:50||18:15|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:57||18:24|
- Browse the latest special offers on hotel stays in 2017/2018
- Book Anantara Hotels in the Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Offers include discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.