- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2019/2020
- Ski deals available from £754 per person
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Penticton weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Penticton in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -0°C in Penticton in December, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in December - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Penticton in December and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penticton in December 2019. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:33||16:02|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:49||15:59|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:55||16:08|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in British Columbia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.