- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Rainbow Lake weather in December 2019
- -9-9°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -20-20°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The December weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Rainbow Lake weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Rainbow Lake in December is a very cold -9°C (16°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -20°C (-4°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 20% of the 6 hours of daylight.
Expect 22mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 6 days with some rain falling.
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rainbow Lake in December 2019. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||09:21||16:12|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||09:42||16:04|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||09:47||16:14|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in British Columbia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details