- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Plovdiv weather in December 2019
- 66°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Plovdiv, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Plovdiv in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Plovdiv in December, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plovdiv in December?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plovdiv in December - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Plovdiv in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Plovdiv in December and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Plovdiv sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plovdiv in December 2019. Select a month to view Plovdiv sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:29||16:50|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:43||16:50|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:49||16:58|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's warm in Bulgaria in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.