- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Tshabong weather in December 2019
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Tshabong, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tshabong in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Tshabong in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tshabong in December?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tshabong in December - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tshabong in December?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Tshabong in December and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tshabong in December 2019. Select a month to view Tshabong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:30||19:09|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:33||19:19|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:41||19:25|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Botswana
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.