- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Maun weather in December 2019
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Maun, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Maun in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Maun in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Maun in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Maun in December - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Maun in December?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Maun in December and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Maun sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Maun in December 2019. Select a month to view Maun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:38||18:53|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:42||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:49||19:09|
- Find cheap flights to Botswana with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Botswana in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Botswana in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.