- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Botswana
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Gaborone weather in December 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Gaborone, Botswana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gaborone weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gaborone in December is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 82mm (3.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gaborone in December 2019. Select a month to view Gaborone sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:19||18:52|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:22||19:02|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:30||19:08|
- Find low prices on flights to Botswana
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Botswana destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details