- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Sarajevo weather in December 2019
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sarajevo weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sarajevo in December is a cold 2°C (36°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 18% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 91mm (3.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarajevo in December 2019. Select a month to view Sarajevo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:00||16:10|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:14||16:09|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:20||16:18|
- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
More Bosnia and Herzegovina destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details