- Find cheap flights to Bolivia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
La Paz weather in December 2019
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to La Paz weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in La Paz in December is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 100mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in December 2019. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:51||18:53|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:55||19:01|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:03||19:08|
- Save £150 per person on escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book selected tours to Europe, Asria, Africa & the Americas
- Discount applies to selected tours & departure dates
More Bolivia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details