- Book tours & holidays to Bhutan with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £1,954 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Trashigang weather in December 2019
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trashigang in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Trashigang in December, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in December?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in December - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Trashigang in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Trashigang in December and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trashigang in December 2019. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:26||16:59|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:36||17:02|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||06:43||17:10|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Bhutan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.