- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Benin
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Kandi weather in December 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Kandi, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kandi in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Kandi in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kandi in December?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kandi in December - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kandi in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Kandi in December and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Kandi sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kandi in December 2019. Select a month to view Kandi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:51||18:23|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:59||18:28|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:07||18:36|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.