- Find cheap flights to Benin with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Abomey weather in December 2019
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The December weather guide for Abomey, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Abomey in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Abomey in December with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Abomey in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Abomey in December - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Abomey in December?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Abomey in December and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Abomey sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Abomey in December 2019. Select a month to view Abomey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:49||18:33|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||06:56||18:39|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:03||18:46|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.