- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Antarctica
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Esperanza weather in December 2019
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 2020 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- -1-1°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Esperanza in December, falling to -2°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in December?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in December is -1°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Esperanza in December and the average monthly rainfall is 59mm.
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Esperanza in December 2019. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||02:52||22:24|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||02:29||22:59|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||02:41||23:00|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Antarctica in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.