- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Namibe weather in December 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Namibe, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Namibe weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Namibe in December is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Namibe in December is 23°C (73°F).
Namibe sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Namibe in December 2019. Select a month to view Namibe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:32||18:29|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:36||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:44||18:45|
- Find low prices on flights to Angola
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Angola destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details