- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Lubango weather in December 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Lubango in December, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in December - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lubango in December and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in December 2019. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:27||18:23|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:31||18:32|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:39||18:39|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Angola
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.