- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Algiers weather in December 2019
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Algiers, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Algiers weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Algiers in December is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 57% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 103mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Algiers in December is 17°C (63°F).
Algiers sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Algiers in December 2019. Select a month to view Algiers sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:41||17:32|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:54||17:33|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:00||17:41|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Algeria destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details