- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Durazzo weather in December 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Durazzo, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Durazzo weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Durazzo in December is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 149mm (5.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Durazzo in December is 16°C (61°F).
Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durazzo in December 2019. Select a month to view Durazzo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:48||16:14|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:01||16:14|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:08||16:22|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Albania
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
More Albania destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details