- Save up to 10% on holidays with the Sandals discount code
- Available to military & emergency services personnel
- 10% off hotel only & 5% off holiday bookings
- Minimum stay 7 nights. Not combinable with sale offer
- Travel before 31st December 2018 (inclusive)
Sandals discount codes & sale offers 2017/2018: up to 60% off
Sandals holidays discount codes and sale offers for 2017/2018 let you book a luxurious all inclusive break for two to the Caribbean for less. Whether you're heading to Barbados or the Bahamas, splashing out on a private villa or simply after a slice of paradise with your seaview room, Sandals is sure to have the right resort for you, and we have the latest Sandals offers right here.
- Latest Sandals discount codes & sale
- Last minute holiday deals
- Why book a Sandals holiday?
- Room types at Sandals resorts
- More about Caribbean destinations
- Sandals weather guide by resort
Latest Sandals holidays discount code & sale offers for 2017/2018
Sandals frequently runs promotions and special online offers that can make booking your all inclusive Caribbean holiday more affordable. Here you'll find the very latest Sandals holidays discount codes and sale offers plus any exclusive deals:
- Book late deals to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean
- Stay at luxury resorts in Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Book hotel only or with flights from the UK
- Pay low deposits from just £150 per person
- Book Sandals holidays online for 2017/2018
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before departure
Not ready to book yet? Do check back before booking as the Sandals holidays sale does change with different offers valid at different times.
Sandals late deals & last minute special offers
After a last minute late deal to the Caribbean? Check out the current Sandals holidays late deals to secure a fabulous luxury getaway at a great price:
- Book late deals to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean
- Stay at luxury resorts in Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Book hotel only or with flights from the UK
Why book a Sandals holiday?
Sandals offers all inclusive luxurious accommodation for adults only in some of the Caribbean's most incredible destinations. This means there are no kids to disturb your peace (or your party), no need to worry about paying as you go for meals or drinks, and certainly no doubt that you'll love every second of your Sandals holidays sale buy.
Sandals has taken the title of World's Best All Inclusive Company at the World Travel Awards over 20 years since 1996, which goes someway in highlighting the quality of its resorts, and why people return, year after year. Naturally, all Sandals holidays are ATOL protected and Sandals is also a member of ABTA, giving you additional peace of mind.
Don't miss: exclusive Sandals weather guide - see when to visit each Sandals resort for the best weather.
What's included in a Sandals holiday?
Sandals is a collection of award winning all inclusive resorts, so you know that you're in for a treat when you book a break in the Sandals holidays sale. As for what's included, that depends somewhat on the type of accommodation you book (you can find out more about this in the next section). As standard, you can count on the following as part of your package at any Sandals resorts:
- resorts located on or near incredible beaches
- luxurious rooms, suites and villas
- gourmet dining
- premium drinks and snacks
- specific activities
(wind sailing, paddle boarding, snorkelling, scuba diving, volleyball and more)
If you opt for a suite or villa, you may find that certain extras are included free of charge, while options are only available at specific resorts. Examples of these extras include:
- butler service
- concierge service
- treatment at Red Lane spa
- trips to offshore islands
- golf (fees differ by location and accommodation level)
- free wifi
Head to the Sandals website to find out more about what's included with your chosen Sandals holiday sale booking.
Room types: find your level at Sandals
When you search Sandals holiday offers, you will be given the choice of up to four different room types, or levels as they're called at Sandals. What's included and the type of accommodation you can expect (from room to suite to villa) will depend solely on what level you choose, and that often depends on your budget. Find out more about the different levels you can book at a Sandals resort:
- Luxury - even standard rooms start at the luxury level. From garden view rooms with fine linens and spacious design, luxury rooms give you a sleek and stylish base from which to enjoy the many included activities and facilities of your chosen Sandals holiday resort.
- Love Nest - choose a suite designed specifically for couples after peace and privacy with everything from your own pool, patio or secluded garden to a mega bed and thoughtfully designed bathrooms with twin sinks and walk in showers. You'll also have your own butler on hand.
- Butler Elite - from making your dinner reservations to handling your private check in and dropping your bags off at the airport, when you book one of the top tier suites in the Sandals holidays sale, you can count on unrivalled service from your own personal butler, trained and certified by the Guild of Professional English Butlers.
- Club Sandals - this concierge service takes the all inclusive element of a Sandals holiday one step further including free wifi, robes for everyone, and fresh fruit juices replenished daily, as well as access to the exclusive Club Sandals Lounge, and weekly activities such as cocktail parties and wine tasting.
Please note, not all levels are available at every resort. Visit Sandals accommodation section to find out more.
Stay at One, Play at All
Enhance your experience at any Sandals resort with the Stay at One, Play at All exchange plan that you could book as part of the Sandals holidays sale for 2017/2018. Let Sandals craft a holiday that suits you with rates that include accommodation and use of facilities at more than one resort, letting you island hop or simply take a day trip to a neighbouring Sandals resort. In St Lucia and Jamaica, you can easily visit the islands' other Sandals resorts, with free transfers thrown in.
Sandals Caribbean holiday destinations
Sandals has liberally sprinkled its resorts around some of the most revered destinations in the Caribbean with 15 properties across six islands. If you're deciding how best to make use of the Sandals holiday sale for 2017/2018, then keep reading to find out more about the various all inclusive Sandals resorts, which come in all shapes and sizes, in the Caribbean.
Barbados is an island of extremes with a diverse collection of towns, resorts, natural wonders and historical sites. It has long attracted the British after everything from hiking and diving to world famous club nights. Understandably, Sandals has one of its most popular resorts in Barbados, which you can book in the Sandals holiday sale for 2017/2018.
- Sandals Barbados, Saint Lawrence Gap - this contemporary resort boasts a range of ways to unwind, from seaside activities such as snorkelling and paddle boarding, to vibrant evening entertainment and swish lounge bars. This resort on the south coast of Barbados really does have it all.
Remember to see the current list of Sandals holidays discount codes and sale offers for 2017/2018 to see if you could cut the cost of an unforgettable escape to this resort.
The epitome of a Caribbean island, Antigua is revered for its 365 beaches and choice of luxury accommodation, which makes it a real hit with honeymooners, couples and those after a break from reality. If you fancy booking an escape to Antigua in the Sandals holidays sale for 2017/2018, read on to find out more about its truly magical resort on the island.
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa, St John's - it's all about romance here with lots of 'Love Nest' room options that you can book in the Sandals holidays sale, as well as exceptional service in a calm and sophisticated environment. There are two experiences to choose from, including the six star all suite Mediterranean Village, seven bars, six pools and ample activities all in the renowned Dickenson Bay.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, check out the current Sandals resort sale, discount codes and special online offers to see if you could save on your all inclusive break to this divine Caribbean island.
Sandals St Lucia
The island of St Lucia, with its iconic Pitons and bountiful supply of beaches, is known as a destination for those after some serious luxury. You'll find three Sandals resorts on the island of St Lucia, all a little different in personality but with plenty to offer you when you book a Sandals holidays deal online. Read on to find out more about each of the Sandals resorts in St Lucia.
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa, Castries - this Sandals resort sits neatly on a curved bay hemmed in by mountains and greenery on one side, and warm blue waters on the other. Your booking here in the Sandals holidays sale will include access to the island's nine hole golf course, nine gourmet restaurants, three swimming pools and the option to try many activities on land and at sea.
- Sandals Grande St Lucian Spa & Beach Resort, Gros Islet - perched on its own peninsula with the Caribbean Sea on one side and views across the Atlantic Ocean on the other, this large resort on St Lucia's north coast offers sheltered bathing in Rodney Bay, as well as a selection of suites, butler service, 12 restaurants, six bars, four swimming pools, and so much more.
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort & Spa, Castries - this chilled out resort is at one with nature in its enviable location surrounded by mountains, forests, gardens, beach and sea. Make the most of the six restaurants, two swimming pools, spa and of course, you can access the island's other Sandals resorts as well.
Don't forget to check out the latest Sandals resorts deals for 2017/2018 to see if you could save on a Sandals holiday to St Lucia this year.
Grenada, also know as the Spice Isle for the many nutmeg plantations dotted over the island, blends the best of the Caribbean with a colorful history, exotic landscapes and idyllic beaches. Read on to find out more about Sandals only resort in Grenada, and remember to see if you could book your stay there for less in the Sandals holidays sale:
- Sandals LaSource Resort & Spa, St George's - this swanky new resort, which you may find in the Sandals sale, has three villages to choose from (Pink Gin, South Seas and Italian), 10 restaurants, and - significantly - almost every type of pool you could imagine from freshwater and river pools to soaking tubs, and skypool suites. It's also close to the airport and has a fitness centre and spa in house.
For a more affordable getaway at Sandals Lasource, Grenada, see if there's a Sandals holidays deal or online offer which could cut the cost before booking.
Sandals has established quite a foothold in Jamaica with no less than seven grand resorts across the island. There is a property for every taste, from the intimate Sandals Inn (formally Sandals Carlyle) and boutique Sandals Royal Plantation, to the all encompassing Sandals South Coast (formally the Sandals Whitehouse European Village) - the decision of where to go in the Sandals holidays sale in 2017/2018 is yours! Read on for more information about each resort.
- Sandals Montego Bay, Montego Bay - this was the very first resort by Sandals, and remains one of the island's most desirable destinations. It has a beautiful private beach with beachfront villas and butler service available. There are nine restaurants, four bars, and four swimming pools, not to mention being within easy reach of the airport so no need to worry about lengthy transfers.
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island, Montego Bay - set in an old colonial estate, this impressive resort offers everything an all inclusive holiday should and more. There's a strong flavour of the east from the decor to the Thai restaurant located on the nearby private island. There's also a choice of seven swimming pools, numerous activities, eight restaurants, and much more at your fingertips when you book in the Sandals holidays sale. Look out for the resident peacocks which strutt around the large manicured gardens.
- Sandals Inn, Montego Bay - with only 52 rooms this is the smallest resort to Sandals name, surrounded by tropical gardens with a more laidback vibe. It's located across from a popular beach near Montego Bay's Hip Strip. You'll also find a swimming pool, three restaurants and you'll be able to access the various facilities at the other Sandals Montego Bay resorts as well.
- Sandals Ochi Beach Resort, Ocho Rios - there are two distinct sides to this huge seafront resort: the lively new development and the older, quieter more laid back part. Whichever you choose to stay in when you book during the Sandals holidays sale, you will be able to enjoy dining from your choice of 16 restaurants, use of the spa, scuba diving facilities, and much more all set among tropical gardens you can explore and within easy reach of the Sandals Golf & Country Club.
- Sandals Royal Plantation All Butler Boutique Resort, Ocho Rios - with only 74 suites, this all inclusive, all butler resort is something special that you could book in the latest Sandals holidays sale. You'll find not one but two private beaches to relax on (both with butler service) at this historic property, scuba diving options, water sports, access to the nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club, a spa among other facilities.
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa, Negril - tucked between the palm trees and clear waters of the Caribbean, this award winning resort is celebrated not only for its style but also its commitment to the environment. It's located on the island's famous seven mile long beach with a range of rooms to choose from, 24 hour room service, a spa, scuba diving, seven restaurants, three pools and so much more.
- Sandals South Coast, Whitehouse - with a nod towards European design and architecture, this expansive, all beachfront, resort has three 'villages' (French, Italian and Dutch) along a two mile stretch of beach, as well as Jamaica's largest swimming pool, a spa, eight restaurants, shops, water sports and more.
Once you've chosen your perfect Sandals retreat in Jamaica, remember to visit our collection of Sandals holiday offers to see if you could save on a stay at one of these luxurious resorts.
The beautiful archipelago of the Bahamas is made up of 700 individual islands, islets and cays, some bustling and inhabited, others untouched as nature intended. Sandals has two homes in the Bahamas, one in Nassau, the island's largest city and capital, and the other on the stunning cay of Great Exuma. If you're planning on booking in the Sandals holidays sale for 2017/2018, find out more about the two resorts below.
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island, Nassau - two resorts in one, the Royal Bahamian has everything you could wish for, including a number of suite options, a spa, scuba diving facilities, water sports, seven swimming pools, eight bars, and an exclusive island with a complimentary ferry service which connects it to the main resort. The Royal Bahamian also has an interesting history as the former Balmoral Club in the 1940s, which attracted a wide range of celebrities and royalty.
- Sandals Emerald Bay Golf, Tennis & Spa Resort, Great Exuma - this secluded resort in the Bahamian Out Islands has a range of elegant suites and villas to choose from when you book in the Sandals holidays sale, with plenty of grounds to explore, a mile long stretch of coast, three swimming pools, championship golf course, a spa, seven restaurants, and its own marina if you're sailing your way there.
If you're tempted to stay at one of these stunning Sandals resorts, don't forget to check for the latest Sandals holidays discount codes and sale offers for 2017/2018 before booking to see if you could save money on your stay or any extras that aren't included.
If you're considering a Sandals holiday in 2017/2018, there's rich pickings to be had with so many magnificent and diverse resorts to choose from. Once you've used our Sandals weather guide to work out when to go, just remember to check out the latest Sandals holidays sale for 2017/2018 to see all current online offers, Sandals discount codes and any exclusive deals that could make your holiday more affordable. Can't find what you're looking for? Head back to our holiday deals section to continuing browsing offers from leading travel companies.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details