- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Lake Chungara weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Lake Chungara in May, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in May - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lake Chungara in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Lake Chungara in May 2022. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:51||18:17|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:56||18:10|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||07:01||18:08|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.