- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Efate weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 107107 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Efate, Vanuatu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Efate sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Efate in August 2020. Select a month to view Efate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:13||17:33|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:05||17:37|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:55||17:40|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Vanuatu in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vanuatu in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.