- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Durazno weather in August 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Durazno, Uruguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Durazno in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Durazno in August, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Durazno in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Durazno in August - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Durazno in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Durazno in August and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Durazno sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durazno in August 2020. Select a month to view Durazno sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:37||18:08|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:23||18:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:05||18:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Uruguay in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uruguay in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.