- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Uruguay weather in August 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Uruguay shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Uruguay sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Uruguay in August 2020. Select a month to view Uruguay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Uruguay sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Montevideo.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:39||18:04|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:23||18:15|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:04||18:26|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Uruguay in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Uruguay in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.